With the festival fast approaching, we know you’re all eager to book somewhere to stay for the festival weekend. With that in mind we have put together a quick, but by no means finite list of places near all the festival action to help you make that decision. These are just our suggestions, it is up to everyone to book their own accommodation.
The festival events will be very accessible, located right in Dublin city centre where there are plenty of venues, pubs and accommodation to choose from. The approximate area where the workshop venues will be is between O’Connell St & Gardiner St and Dorset St & the River Liffey.
The heart of the festival is well served by both the Luas lines, Dublin Bus and thousands of taxis should you wish to stay a little bit further out. The closest Dart stations close to the action are Tara Street & Connolly stations. Main line trains arrive in Connolly, and into Heuston Stations (connecting then with the Red Luas Line).
Here are a few accommodation options that we have researched ourselves to make sure there are value options out there for you:
- City Studios & Apartments, Mountjoy Sq – €50 per night per person sharing
- The Gate Hotel (apartments) – €57 per night per person sharing
- Academy Plaza Hotel – €69 per night per person sharing
- Belvedere Hotel – €68 per night per person
- Maldron Hotel Smithfield – €70 per night per person sharing